Main Role/Job Objective:
In the role of Application Workflow Developer, you will work with our customers to analyze, define and deliver software solutions that enable our customers to optimize their business processes.
Your focus areas will be to help define and deploy process optimizations and building configured collaboration and approval systems that includes integration using the Esko and Enfocus software. It’s a challenging and yet a rewarding role where you will learn as well as work with a diverse range of projects, technologies, and customers.
As Application Developer, your main responsibilities are:
- To analyze customer business processes, gather customer requirements and define/design a solution.
- To implement online process and asset management solutions for customers.
- To drive successful implementations by fostering an optimal project deliverable for the customer.
- To interact with Pre-Sales & Deployment teams to transfer information on designed / implemented solutions.
- To provide training and publish operating procedures on deployed automation solutions for customers
- Proven ability to work in multi-functional teams, networking effectively with others to achieve desired goals
- 5-10 years experience (or equivalent) in areas such as, but not limited to:
- Business process or asset management technology or solutions architecture.
- Providing software and/or services to suppliers and brand-owners.
- Software support (such as: registering, administering, diagnosing and problem-solving customer support requests).
- Education: Bachelors or Master’s degree (or equivalent professional qualification)
- Language: fluent in English, both written and spoken. Additional languages appreciated.
- Required experience: Esko software (WebCenter and Automation Engine) as well as relevant industry experience.
- Travel: (not required at this time.)
- Should have good analytical skills and knowledge of QA practice both at conceptual and practical levels.
- Experience in testing complex web applications, preferably Java based web applications.
- Experience in developing and maintaining test suites through formal methods of test design to ensure optimal benchmarking.
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring customers in automation methodologies.
- Experience and understanding of Continuous Integration, Agile, and delivery pipelines.
- Hands-on knowledge of a scripting language such as Python, Java, Ruby, etc.
- Writing and executing SQL Queries.