Primary Location: Remote
Main Role/Job Objective:
In the role of Application Workflow Specialist, you will work with our customers to analyze, define and deliver software solutions that enable our customers to optimize their business processes.
Your focus areas will be to help define and deploy process optimizations and building configured collaboration and approval systems that include integration using the Enfocus software suite: Switch, and PitStop, etc. It’s a challenging and yet rewarding role where you will learn as well as work with a diverse range of projects, technologies, and customers.
Your main responsibilities are:
- To analyze customer business processes, gather customer requirements, and define/design a solution.
- To implement online process solutions for customers.
- To drive successful implementations by fostering an optimal project deliverable for the customer.
- To interact with Pre-Sales & Deployment teams to transfer information on designed/implemented solutions.
- To provide training and publish operating procedures on deployed automation solutions for customers
- Minimum of 3 years experience (or equivalent) in areas such as, but not limited to:
- Proven ability to work in multi-functional teams, networking effectively with others to achieve desired goals
- Business process or asset management technology.
- Providing software and/or services to suppliers and brand-owners.
- Software support (such as: registering, administering, diagnosing, and problem-solving customer support requests).
- Education: Bachelors or Master’s degree (or equivalent professional qualification)
- Language: fluent in English, both written and spoken. Additional languages appreciated.
- Required experience: Enfocus Switch, and PitStop as well as relevant industry experience.
- Travel: (not required at this time.)
- Should have good analytical skills and knowledge of QA practice both at conceptual and practical levels.
- Experience in developing and maintaining test suites through formal methods of test design to ensure optimal benchmarking.
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring customers in automation methodologies.
- Experience and understanding of Continuous Integration, Agile, and delivery pipelines.
Nice to Haves:
- Writing and executing SQL Queries
- Understanding of Solution Architecture